With all of those football playoff games and the Super Bowl right around the corner, here's a great suggestion for your fans!
- 1 - 16 oz. can refried beans
- 1 cup medium Picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 - 4 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Tortilla chips, scoop variety; crackers; or artisan bread of your choice.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Transfer to a medium sized slow cooker (crock pot).
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until mixture is heated completely through, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture is hot and melted together, turn to warm or low setting on your crock pot.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or bread.
Enjoy & may your favorite team win!