If you enjoy easy meal preparation and a scrumptious finished product, then this is the recipe for you! It's been around for years and whoever dreamed up the idea deserves a medal or something.
- 1 - 16 oz. bottle Fat Free Italian Dressing (I used the Kraft brand, but you can use the variety of your choice)
- 1 - 2 lb. bag frozen chicken tenderloins
- Dump the entire bottle of salad dressing inside the plastic bag with chicken tenderloins inside.
- Marinate for 6 hours, turning the bag every hour or so.
- Cook on gas grill or cooking method of your choice until tenderloins are thoroughly cooked.
- In the plated display above, I used:
- Baby leaf spinach
- Steamed & lightly buttered yellow crookneck squash dusted with garlic pepper
- Petite Jimmy Lee Bob cukes
- Red seedless grapes
- Smoked Gouda cheese
You can use your leftover tenderloins in other recipes if you have any left over!
Happy Dining & Enjoy!