Sheila's Motto

"Endeavor to enhance the lives of others through education and encouragement."

Friday, June 16, 2017

Poetry & Prose ~~ "Abba, My Father"


Abba my Father, thank You for giving me life,
            For making me Your child, filling every need.
Your joy is my strength, and You are my song in the night.
            Come fill me up now with Your love and peace.

Abba my Father, thank You for sending Your Son.
            Jesus paid the price for a debt I could not pay.
Your awesome Love for me is more than enough,
            Showing me Your mercy, giving me Your grace.

Abba my Father, Your Holy Spirit sets my heart on fire.
            Breathe upon me now like a mighty rushing wind.
Being filled with more of You is my heart’s one desire.
            You are my Comforter, Savior, and my closest Friend.
           
Abba my Father, I will forever praise You,
            I come to You now on bended knee.
I worship You now in Spirit and Truth.
            You are altogether lovely, so beautiful You are to me.


Contributed by Lesta of Heartsong Treasures.

Happy Reading in Poetry's Presence & Happy Father's Day!


Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment