- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- dash of salt, optional
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes large refrigerated biscuits, any brand
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the pecans.
- Pour into a greased 13 inch x 9 inch baking pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow container such as a glass pie plate.
- Cut each biscuit in half and dip it in the sugar and cinnamon mixture. (I wear a pair of those latex gloves for this part of the project and it seems to work out nicely!)
- Place the biscuits, cut side down, on top of the brown sugar mixture in bottom of baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until tops of biscuits are golden brown.
- Invert onto serving plate.
These easy to fix rolls are so delicious they will disappear before your very eyes. They are a consistent family favorite.
Happy Baking, Eating & Reading!