INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS:
- One large fillet of your choice ( I used Sockeye Salmon)
- Brush 1 Tbsp. of olive oil on top
- Sprinkle with dash of kosher salt, optional
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper
- Lay 3 large sprigs of fresh rosemary on top
- Place pan with one inch of water on bottom rack of oven
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Place seasoned fillet on baking sheet
- Cook at 225 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when using a fork
The oil from the fresh rosemary permeates the fillet which really helps to enhance the flavor.
Another suggestion is to use fresh dill when cooking your fish in the oven.
If you have other suggestions of cooking methods for fish or enhancing it with herbs, please leave a comment. We enjoy hearing from our readers.
- Check out the health benefits of eating salmon at http://www.chatelaine.com/health/diet/seven-health-benefits-of-salmon-and-a-vitamin-rich-summer-recipe/
Happy Eating & Herbing!