- Slice loaf of Sourdough Baguette into 1/2 inch slices
- Spread with Creamy Horseradish or sandwich spread of your choice
- Spread with Applewood Smoked Bacon Mustard or mustard of your choice
- Include slice of Colby Jack Cheese or cheese of your choice
- Include slice of Canadian Bacon
- Include thin slice of green olive or garnish of your choice
These are so tasty you will be able to polish off a plate of them before you can say, "Bob's your uncle!" After that, you may ask yourself, "What's the difference between American Bacon and Canadian Bacon?" Our bacon comes from the belly portion of the pig whereas Canadian Bacon is usually cut from the loin area.