- 2 - 10.5 ounce cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 2/3 cup milk or water
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. Poultry Seasoning
- Salt and/or pepper, optional
- 1 - 6 oz. pkg. stuffing mix
- 1 2/3 cup water
- Stir together soup and milk or water (whichever one you choose to dilute the soup) in the bottom of Crockpot.
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of Crockpot.
- Sprinkle Poultry Seasoning over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle Salt/Pepper over chicken breasts (optional).
- Combine the water with stuffing mix in separate bowl and stir to blend together.
- Spoon the stuffing over chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 hours.
(The above photo depicts what your mixture will look like after all ingredients are placed inside Crockpot)
Serve with vegetable of your choice, dinner rolls, fruit, or other comfort foods your family enjoys.
This is a delicious chicken recipe and so easy to prepare. You just fix it and forget it!
Happy cooking, eating & reading!
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram