- 1 pound bacon
- brown sugar
- Line jelly roll pan or baking pan with aluminum foil. Place cooling rack on top. You could also use a broiler pan.
- Tie bacon strips into bow tie shape.
- Cook for one hour at 300 degrees.
- Turn bow ties over and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for another 45 minutes to one hour.
- Make sure to check the centers of the bow ties to see if they are cooked completely.
Happy Reading as you enjoy your bow ties! Let me know if you can eat just one of these and leave the rest of them on the plate. :-)