- 2 medium onions cut into 1/2 moons
- 11/2 cups celery sticks
- 11/2 cups small carrots
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Place above listed ingredients in saucepan and cook in enough water until tender.
- 2 cod fillets (6 oz. size approximately)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Crazy Jane's Mixed Up Salt, optional
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram
- 2 lime slices
- Heat olive oil in fry pan over medium heat
- Sprinkle fillets with Crazy Jane's Mixed Up Salt & marjoram
- Cook 6-8 minutes on each side or until the cod fillets flake apart easily
- Do not overcook or cod will become rubbery
- Squeeze fresh lime slices over cooked cod
Serve with either cooked rice, noodles, or quinoa along with the cooked veggies.
Happy Eating & Reading.